MIDF EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2020
MIDF Education Scholarship Programme is an award that offers education scholarship opportunity for deserving and talented Malaysians to pursue undergraduate studies at selected local universities. The candidate shall meet the following criteria:
- Open to all Malaysian students in any fields of study
- Minimum CGPA of 3.25 or its equivalent at pre-university level (Foundation/Matriculation) or Diploma; OR
- Minimum CGPA of 3.25 or its equivalent in semester exam for those who are currently in the first year of Bachelor’s Degree programme; AND
- Obtained 7As in SPM or 2As in STPM.
- Not exceeding 25 years old as at the application date.
- Active in co-curricular activities with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarship from other organizations.
- Applicants must pursue their studies full time.
The completed application form must be submitted to the following email or office address on or before 18th November 2020.
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad : 196001000082 (3755-M),
Level 19, Menara MIDF, 82,
Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur,
(Attention to Group Human Resources)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For any enquiries, please contact 03-2173 8864.