MIDF EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2019
MIDF Education Scholarship Programme is an award that offers education scholarship opportunity for deserving and talented Malaysians to pursue undergraduate studies at selected local universities. The candidate shall meet the following criteria:
- Currently pursuing or obtained confirmed/conditional entry into recognized local public or private universities; or currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree in any academic discipline.
- Obtained a minimum:
- 2As in 2018 STPM; or
- CGPA of 3.25 or its equivalent at pre-university level (Foundation/Matriculation) or Diploma; or
- CGPA of 3.25 or its equivalent in semester exam for those who are currently in the first year of Bachelor’s Degree
- The candidate must have obtained 7As in SPM and/or 2As in STPM in respective years.
- Not exceeding 25 years of age as at the application date.
- Does not receive any scholarship/sponsorship/financial grant from other organization or agency at the point of application.
- Possess strong leadership qualities, high teamwork capabilities and active in co-curricular activities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must pursue their studies FULL TIME. Part time students are not qualified to apply.
To apply, please download the application form here. The completed application form must be submitted to the following email or office address on or before 17th May 2019.
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad (3755-M),
Level 19, Menara MIDF, 82,
Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur,
(Attention to Group Human Resources)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For any enquiries, please contact 03-2173 8864.